Home page / Water organization
Quantitatively abundant, but often poorly distributed, requested by many users but qualitatively abused, the water resource is, moreover, undergoing the global change impacts.
To ensure everyone a sufficient access to water in quantity and quality, while preserving the aquatic environment, it is necessary to ensure proper water resources management.
This implies to define a suitable institutional and legal frame.
- Towards sustainable development
- The catchment area : a cornerstone of water policy
- Local public responsibility for water and sanitation services
- The participation of all players : keystone of the entire system
- Water pays for water
- Water sector players
- Knowledge and information dissemination networks : monitoring and decision-making tools
- In Europe
- In the World
Our online resources
Our projects : news and update
- 26 March 2015 : ”SANDRE” : French National Service for Water Data and Common Reference Frames Management
- 26 March 2015 : A glossary on water and aquatic environments