Pilot units, treatability and innovation tests
You are faced with treatment, irrigation, agronomy, energy production problems ... not covered by usual technological solutions.
We are an independent and non-supplier partner, able to offer you the best technology available or to develop independently of any subsequent marketing.
We take charge of the design, construction, commissioning and carrying out of tests related to these pilot units.
Since 1991, IOWater has been supporting stakeholders in optimizing the operation of these services by relying on a multidisciplinary team specialized in the different water sectors: 120 permanent experts can accompany the stakeholders, operators and project owners in the design, testing and operation of their processes and technologies in the water sector.
IOWater abilities in terms of pilot units, innovation tests and treatability tests are particularly based on our material capabilities. Indeed, IOWater has a number of test units and equipment covering all the topics of the water and sanitation sector.
Some examples of projects
In order to respond to this situation, IOWater has provided independent expert assessment, adapted to the demand, to:
- the International “Paper” Group by carrying out treatability tests (biological, chemical, ultrafiltration...) and provision of an activated sludge pilot unit;
- the Callisto Company by conducting sludge dewatering tests;
- “Electricité de France (French electricity company)” (EDF) through the realization of simulators to study the cooling of nuclear power plants, of water production units according to specific quality characteristics, supervision of a set of EDF cooling simulators, Sludge Thickening Unit, disinfection of plumes from cooling towers, raw water microfiltration pilot units with automatic washing, simulators for the study of the cooling of nuclear power plants, a validation platform of automatic analysis devices...
- SMD3 by conducting leachate treatability testing;
- the “Société Poitevine de Filtration” (Poitevin Filtration Company) by developing a sludge thickening pilot unit;
- the Creuse General Council by carrying out a pilot project to remineralize drinking water;
- IRSTEA by the construction of a bench measuring water distribution under irrigation sprinklers;
|Laboratory test for the treatability of an industrial effluent||Pilot for anaerobic digestion of liquid effluents|
IOWater skills and know-how
IOWarter has a unique know-how enabling it to implement these accompanying missions:
STUDY OF THE CONTEXT
- Regulatory framework;
- Market study;
- Bibliographic study (best available techniques, reference documents):
- Inventory of research programs.
CHARACTERIZATION OF WATER, WASTE
- Sampling and analysis campaign;
- Analytical methods;
- Laboratory treatability test.
COMPLEMENTARY ANALYSIS OF EXISTING PROCESSING STRUCTURES
DEVELOPMENT OF TREATMENT PILOT UNITS
- Feasibility study;
- Design (descriptive, detailed techniques, plans...);
- Ordering of materials, construction, delivery, reception;
- Carrying out of tests (experimental protocols, carrying out and accompanying tests, interpretation of results).
- Qualification, validation of the process;
- Recommendations, areas for improvement and draft design, optimization of operations;
- Knowledge transfer;
- Valuation of research and test results;
- Training (see the training catalogues).
|Start date||End date||Title of the project||Continent||Country||Country|
|2018||2021||TWIST||Europe||Espagne, France, Portugal||ES, FR, PT|
|2015||2016||Journées "Recherche et Innovation Biogaz et méthanisation"||Europe, France||France||FR|
|2015||2015||Construction d’un banc de mesure de distribution d’eau sous des asperseurs d’irrigation - Société IRSTEA Site de MONTPELLIER||France, Europe||France||FR|
|2014||2015||SEMIDE/EMWIS: PAWA (Pilot Arno Water Accounts)||Europe||Italie||IT|
|2010||2013||Water Research to Market||Europe||Espagne, France, Pologne, Roumanie||ES, FR, PL, RO|
|2009||2009||KINGDOM SAUDI ARABIA - Design and realization of 40 pedagogical kits and JCBU staff training implementation||Mediterranean - Middle East||Arabie Saoudite||SA|