Updated : 18/03/2015
As part of the Project for Capacity Building of the Water Training Center (CEMEAU) of the National Office for Water Supply and Sanitation (ONEA), funded by German Cooperation GIZ (GIZ-PEA program), the experts of the GFA-International Office for Water Group carried out various activities from September 2013 to September 2014, including:
- Analysis of the training needs of ”ONEA” operational departments;
- Drafting of descriptive sheets for training courses;
- Operational definition of the steps relating to the building of practical workshops, new training units and for the rehabilitation of existing units;
- Spatial organization of the training facilities of the Center;
- Procedures and tools for financial management of the Center;
- A handbook for the Management of the Center;
- Implementation of a new computer system for the Center’s information and data management (GED);
- Development of new tools for the trade promotion of the Center’s activities and services;
- Specific study on HRM data of the ”ONEA’s” 960 employees and their statistical processing;
- Analysis prior to specific training for improving the methods and tools for ”ONEA’s” payroll management;
- Establishment of protocols for opinion surveys and for measuring indicators related to the satisfaction of users of the training center.
This support program should be completed in 2015.