In its 2014 catalogue on "Waste, Environment and Sustainable Development, the NWTC proposes 47 training programs organized in 51 training courses on the topics:
- Waste: regulation, service management, hygiene and safety, communication, collection and selective sorting, maintenance of facilities, treatment and reuse of waste and wastewater treatment sludge, leachate, biogas, odor treatment, etc.;
- Air: measurement of pollution in open air; l Noise: noise at work in water and sanitation utilities;.
- Sites and soils: pollution appraisal and removal from polluted sites and soils.
- Energy: electric energy savings, strategy for the use of renewable energy;
- Sustainable development: carbon footprint, sustainable development approach, sustainable purchase, integration of hydraulic structures into the landscape, storm water recovery.
In 2014, NWTC is proposing a training program for operators of Waste Storage Facilities (WSF).
- This program includes the 4 following training courses:
- Operator of a Non Hazardous Waste Storage Facility (NHWSF);
- Biogas: adjustment and optimization of a NHWSF;
- Valorization of biogas;
- Leachate treatment in a NHWSF