Final evaluation of the project: Support for the Implementation of an Environment Observatory of the Niger River Basin
The Environment Observatory of the Niger Basin Authority (NBA) helps to improve communication among key actors (national and sub-regional) by establishing formal links to exchange data and information. In addition, the Environment Observatory helps to strengthen the coordinating role of the NBA and to improve consultation across the basin.
The Project to Support the establishment of an of the environment observatory of the Niger River Basin is an intervention designed to give the NBA a set of tools to support the decision to improve the concerted and coordinated management of natural resources and environment of the Niger River Basin.
IOWater has been mandated for its Final evaluation.
• Analysis of documents
• Answer the evaluation questions. The evaluation effort was particularly thorough on questions related to performance of the device and the appropriateness of the actions financed.
• Information on evaluation criteria.
• Completion of Investigation.
• Production of the Final Evaluation Report.
• Production of a brochure presenting the project.