SUISSE - RIBI - Technical support “Analysis of modifications of nitrogen treatment sector”
Name of client/Beneficiary:
Start Date :
Completion Date :
Description of the project:
Further to the request of Engineers' Ribi Office, The International Office from Water proposes an action of technical support within the framework of the improvement of the nitrogen treatment on the STEP of AEGN.
The action of the IOWater consists in trying to validate the conditions of integration of a anoxia zone in the current conditions of functioning with addition of a new mechanical admixture and a recirculation of mixed liqueur in 400 % of the flow of raw water and preservation of a recirculation of sludge settled in 100 of the flow of waste water.
This action was made by considering the following points:
- - Evaluation of the conditions of nitrification with a biological reactor amputated by a third of its airy volume
- - Estimation of the denitrification conditions with the configuration zones anoxia in head according to the context of 7 balance sheets given with consideration of a content in O2 in waters settled in 5 mg O2/l and by considering as unimportant the flows of returns in head in carbon and nitrogenous pollutions.
Description of services provided by IOW:
The IOWater realized the following services:
- · Preliminary Analysis of the file: feasibility study
- · Analysis of the context and the supplied documents (operation data)
- · Technical Synthesis with handing-in of a report